blast

Không cần phải có trí tuệ phi thường
để có thể sống một cuộc đời có ích thú vị.
[Trích của Cafe Sữa]

Đã chuyển sang nhà mới: www.joeyle.wordpress.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tối nay vì coi đá banh mà gái thức quá 11 giờ đêm.

Mới đó mà thói quen xấu đã hiện hồn về không muốn ngủ. Hoặc là tại bài nhạc đang nghe tha thiết quá đi.



“If you hear a voice, in the middle of the night, saying it'll be all right, it will be me.
If you feel a hand, guiding you along, when the path seems wrong, it will be me.
There is no mountain that I can't climb, for you I'd swim through the rivers of time, as you go your way, and I go mine, a light will shine, and It will be me.
If there is a key that goes to your heart, a special part, it will be me.
If you need a friend, call out to the wind, to hold you again, it will be me.
Oh, how the world seems so unfair, creating a love that cannot be shared, as you go your way, and I go mine, a light will shine, and it will be me.
I see ever after. There's a place for two, in your tears and laughter. I'll be there for you.
In the sun and the moon, in the land and the sea, look all around you, it will be mine.
There is no mountain that I can't climb, for you I'd swim through the rivers of time, as you go your way, and I go mine, a light will shine, and It will be me.
It will be me… it will be me.”


Tiếng guitar của hắn vẫn rõ từng nốt. Giọng hắn vẫn trầm buồn như ba năm trước…

Có những thứ tưởng đã chết yên lâu rồi. Ai ngờ nó chỉ vờ ngủ say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Gái Joey.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.